Chamber of Commerce! The Chapter serves the Mid-Atlantic Region, which covers an area from Richmond, Virginia to Baltimore, Maryland.
At the Washington DC Chapter, our members are businesses and professionals involved in French-American commerce, and who have an interest in bilateral trade, investment and culture.
Our objectives are designed to support our members in furthering their bilateral trade and investment agendas.
- Information:To provide pertinent economic and business information to our member companies and organizations.
- Cooperation:To cooperate with governmental agencies, non-governmental organizations and trade associations that pursue similar goals in the interest of our members.
- Networking:To facilitate interaction among our members, and between our members and key players, to foster fruitful business relationships.
- Resources: To provide access to a pool of multicultural, talented individuals.
To meet our objectives and provide the highest level of service to our members, the Washington DC Chapter of the French-American Chamber of Commerce provides the following services:
- FACC WDC members are listed in and have access to the Online Member Directory of the Union of French Chambers of Commerce Abroad (UCCIFE). UCCIFE is a network of 114 Chambers of Commerce,present in 78 countries with 25,000 members.
- The Chamber invites members to high-level briefings by vetted speakers and panelists, and provides carefully-sourced content on significant business issues.
- Ample opportunity exists at the FACC to host events and leverage sponsorship to highlight member profiles.
- The FACC WDC works closely with various governmental bodies, NGOs and trade associations to organize events and programs that advance the business interests of its members
- We help to connect and promote member interests through industry-specific business seminars, keynote speaker presentations, thematic roundtables and social networking events.
- The Chamber of Commerce's International Career Development Program provides access to carefully vetted candidates with international exposure and career potential.
The FACC-NY is guided by a Board of Directors comprised of dedicated executives representing some of the most respected and notable French-American businesses in diverse sectors.
The 2017-2019 FACC - New York Excecutive Committee includes:
Baker & McKenzie LLP