- The Washington Chapter
- FACC Services
Learn how to successfully complete the complex PERM Labor Certification Process.
About The Webinar
The PERM Labor Certification is often the first step required by U.S. employers sponsoring foreign national employees under employment-based Green Card. Considering the intricate details involved in the process, this webinar will offer you step-by-step process to ensure a timely approval of the PERM application, and show you how to avoid common mistakes in the PERM filing process.
- PERM Labor Certification Process: An Overview
- When To Start The PERM Application: Why Timing Is Crucial
- How To Write The Perfect Job Description
- Qualifying Experience: Importance of Employment Letters
- Experience Gained With Petitioner: How Can It Be Used?
- DOL Prevailing Wage: What Is It?
- Recruitment Steps: Successfully Navigating The Maze
- “Expediting” PERM Recruitment Process: Is It Possible?
- How To Properly File The Form 9089
- Layoffs And Downsizing: Can They Jeopardize The PERM Application?
- Special Considerations: Work From Home, Third-Party Work Sites, Travel, etc.
- PERM Audit: How To Be Prepared To Respond?
- Impact of COVID-19 on The PERM Process
- Typical Case Scenarios
- PLUS: Q&A With The Attorney
About The Attorney
Ms. Ancy Varghese, a U.S. Immigration Attorney, will provide an overview of the Green Card PERM Labor Certification regulations, and will share practical tips and suggestions on how we have been able to maintain a clean approval rate on every Labor Cert we have ever filed during the last 15 years.
With 14+ years in practicing immigration law, Ms. Varghese has experienced almost every business immigration issue. An aggressive practitioner, she provides expert immigration opinions and regularly advises clients ranging from multinational executives to treaty investors, researchers & scientists, software professionals, NAFTA professionals, as well as athletes, artists, entertainers and fashion models.
June 21st, 2023 1:00 PM through 2:00 PM
|Yes, I am an FACC Member|
|Not a member (Call us at 202-640-1806 if you'd like to become one)|