How To Become A U.S. Citizen Through Naturalization
About The Webinar
Naturalization is the process by which American Citizenship is granted to non-U.S. Citizens. In this webinar, we will outline the requirements for Naturalization, a step-by-step process to apply for U.S. Citizenship, and how to avoid common mistakes in filing the Form N-400.
- Benefits of Becoming A U.S. Citizen
- U.S. Citizenship Through Naturalization: Who Is Eligible
- Naturalization Requirements: Exceptions & Accommodations
- How To Properly File The Form N-400, Application For Naturalization
- U.S. Citizenship Test: What Is It & How To Prepare For It?
- When Are You Exempt From The U.S. Citizenship Test?
- Continuous Residence Requirement: What To Keep In Mind When Travelling Abroad
- Good Moral Character: How To Establish It For Naturalization
- Tips To Ace The Naturalization Interview
- Naturalization Ceremony: The Final Step
- Derivative Citizenship: When You Don’t Need The Naturalization Process
- Typical Case Scenarios
- PLUS: Q&A With The Attorney
About The Attorney
Ancy S. Varghese
Ms. Ancy Varghese, a U.S. Immigration Attorney, will provide an overview of the U.S. Naturalization process, the eligibility requirements, and will share practical tips and suggestions on how to become a U.S. Citizen successfully.
With 14+ years in practicing immigration law, Ms. Varghese has experienced almost every family immigration and citizenship issue. An aggressive practitioner, she provides expert immigration opinions and regularly advises clients ranging from couples who have just met each other to immigrants desiring to become U.S. Citizens quickly.
Wed, Oct 6, 2021
October 6th, 2021 1:00 PM through 2:00 PM
|Yes, I am an FACC Member|
|Not a member (Call us at 202-640-1806 if you'd like to become one)|