- The Washington Chapter
- FACC Services
In March the acclaimed series PLANET CHEF is coming to the US on MAGELLAN TV !
Please join us for a unique virtual conversation
between the Chefs from the series and French Chefs established in the US,
who will share their incredible experience with us.
The discussion will be about passion, the art of cooking, working in a foreign country, inspiration, challenges and success stories!
Meet these fascinating personalities, and get a first glance at the PLANET CHEF series, featuring 11 Chefs from around the world.
A special discount subscription offer will be proposed to the participants, in addition to the possibility to watch 2 episodes of the series for free for 48 hours on Magellan TV.
The event is organized by the Series distributor Terranoa
and the French-American Chamber of Commerce
Watch the Planet Chef Trailer
Featured on March 26:
- Jan Hendrik - Born in South Africa, Chef/Owner of Restaurant JAN - 1 Michelin Star - Nice, France
- Connie Zagora - Born in Sweden - Le Kitchen Café, Lyon, France - Michelin BIB Gourmand, and awarded as Young Talent by the Gault & Millau French cuisine guide
- David Deshaies, Born in France, Chef/Owner of Unconventional Diner, Washington DC - Chef of the Year in 2020 - RAMMY Awards.
- Hughes Cossard, Born in France, Maître Chef Rôtisseur - Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, Gastronomy Instructor.
- Stephane Carrel, Director of Planet Chef
- Moderator: Laetitia Doyle, Terranoa
Friday, March 26
5:00 pm Eastern
March 26th, 2021 5:00 PM through 6:30 PM
|FACC Member: Free|
|Not a member: $10 (Call us at 202-640-1806 if you'd like to become one)|