Francophile International Networking at the French Embassy
Are you a Francophile? Or a business-minded person? Or simply a professional who enjoys a nice Happy Hour in one of the most beautiful embassies in Washington? Then this event is for you! And of course, no need to speak French. Unless you want to!
CEO Jean-Michel Giraud
Our member Friendship Place received a $1M grant from Amazon in 2017, and they will share part of $3M award from Amazon again this year. Come and listen to Frenchman CEO Jean-Michel Giraud talk about how those donations are being used to improve the life of the homeless in Washington, DC.
Ken Dyens, Senior Sales Manager of Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square:
The luxurious Sofitel Hotel is part of French hospitality giant Accor Hotels. The group has 115 hotels in North and Central America, including the Sofitel Lafayette in Washington DC. Come meet Ken Dyens, Senior Sales Manager of Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square and learn more about the Sofitel's French touch.
JUNE 21, 2019
- Network with fellow Francophiles, French VIPs, diplomats, professionals and business people in the wonderful Maison Francaise at the French Embassy.
- French Dessert Buffet
- Open Bar featuring French wines and beers
- Wine tasting sponsored by Calvert Woodley.
- Dress Code: Business, Business Casual or Cocktail Attire
- This event is organized in collaboration with our member Mer Events LLC.
Until Jun 1:
- $30 FACC members
- $45 non-members
From Jun 1 to Jun 8:
- $30 FACC members
- $49 non-members
From Jun 8 to Jun 15
- $40 FACC members
- $55 non-members
After Jun 15:
- $45 FACC members
- $75 non-members
4101 Reservoir Rd NW
Washington, DC 20007
|FACC Members - Call us if you are not yet a member and want to become one: 202-640-1806||$ 39.00|
|Non Members||$ 59.00|
|BABA and SACC members||$ 39.00|