in the presence of the Ambassador of France HE Philippe Etienne
What better way to celebrate the end of the 2019 wine harvest in style than at the Embassy of France at DC’s only official celebration?
Enjoy unlimited Beaujolais Nouveau all night long, sample food from some of Washington’s best French restaurants, and dance the night away at The Wine Event Of The Year!
Join us for a joyous and lively evening featuring:
- French-American DJ Battle
- French buffet prepared by leading DC restaurants.
- French breads, cheeses, pâtés and pastries
- Open bar.
- The night will continue with one of Washington's top DJ spinning the best American, French, Euro and top 40 dance hits. A spectacular light display will fill the embassy and the dance floor to add that special late night French touch!
- Exhibition of French artist throughout La Maison Française
- And because you liked it in 2018, upgrade again your Beaujolais experience by reserving a VIP Château table for you and your closest friends!
3 Types of Tickets:
- Grand Cru VIP: Allows you to get in at 6:30pm. During this hour and a half, you will enjoy delicious hors-d'oeuvres and special wines in an open bar setting (open bar ends at 8:00pm), while the Bergamot-Rose duo performs French songs. Of course, you then stay for the rest of the night.
- Château Table Service (table for up to 4): From 6:30 to midnight (includes VIP hour). You will seat at a reserved table, with 2 bottles of Champagne and personal service all night. Very limited number of tables so reserve early.
- Premier Cru Tickets (8pm to midnight): Includes free food buffet and Beaujolais open bar. Cash bar for all other wines/drinks.
Les Vins Georges Duboeuf:
Georges Duboeuf is a premium producer of award-winning French wines from the Beaujolais and Mâconnais regions of Burgundy and the South of France. His legendary palate, his ability to spot great wine and his enthusiasm made him a celebrated figure in the wine industry. The company that he founded, Les Vins Georges Duboeuf, brings to market wines renowned for their quality and value. They work closely with hundreds of small family wine growers to procure the highest quality fruit throughout the region, as well as export many small Chateau and Estate-produced wines that would otherwise not be able to brings their wines to the US. Georges’ son, CEO Franck Duboeuf, has taken on the tradition of leading the family winery and company, helping to navigate Les Vins Georges Duboeuf through the world’s wine markets as they continue to thrive in the 21st Century. Les Vins Georges Duboeuf is imported by Quintessential Wines, based in Napa, California.
Founded in 2002 by father and son, Stephen D. and Dennis Kreps, Quintessential is a family-owned-and-operated import, marketing and sales company headquartered in Napa, California. It is dedicated exclusively to representing other multi-generational, family-owned-and-operated producers who have the same passion for winemaking that Quintessential has for strategically marketing and selling those wines. These producers, from top wine regions around the world, create wines that offer the best, most authentic expression of the grapes from their respective vineyards. For more information, please visit.
- French-American Chamber of Commerce members get 20% off. Enter FACC promo code FACCBN19 in the ticket of your choice. Please note that membership will be verified immediately upon registration.
- For security reasons, all persons attending the event must be registered via this site. No multiple registrations under a single name. ID will be required to enter the Embassy grounds.
- Also for security reasons, there is no parking available inside the Embassy. Public parking is available on Reservoir Rd and across the street at Georgetown University Hospital's parking garage. Using a transportation service such as Uber or Lyft is highly recommended.
- The organizers invite people in wheelchairs or with reduced mobility to contact us via email as soon as possible, and at least 24 hours prior to the event.
- This is an adult-only event. No one under 21 allowed.
- Dress Code: Cocktail attire.
- No refunds.
4101 Reservoir Rd NW