About The Webinar
For starting or buying a business in the U.S. as a non-U.S. citizen, or moving key personnel to USA, the E Visa is a great option. This webinar will provide you an overview of the visa requirements, key challenges and strategies associated with successfully securing an E visa.
- Introduction To Company Formation In The USA
- How To Choose The Type Of Business Entity: Corporation, LLC, LLP
- How To Qualify For The E-1 Visa and E-2 US Investor Visa
- Treaty Investor, Treaty Trader, Essential Employee – How To Demonstrate Eligibility?
- E-2 Treaty Investor Visa: What Is The Minimum Investment?
- Buying An Existing Business: How To Safeguard Investment?
- Physical Office Space In The U.S.: Is It Really Mandatory For E Visas?
- Applying For E Visas At The Consulate: Mistakes To Avoid
- What To Include In The E Visa Business Plan
- E-2 Visa USA For Citizens Of China, India & Other Non-Treaty Countries
- How To Transfer Your Foreign Employees To The U.S. Using E Visas
- E Visas For F-1 International Students: Is It Possible?
- Work Authorization For Spouse: Restrictions To Keep In Mind
- How To Avoid E Visa Extension Denial
- E Visa To Green Card: How To Get It Right?
- Typical Case Scenarios
- PLUS: Q&A With The Attorney
About The Attorney
Ancy S. Varghese
Ms. Ancy Varghese, a U.S. Immigration Lawyer, will provide an overview on how to start and grow your business in the U.S., and share practical tips and suggestions for successfully securing US E-1 and E-2 visas.
With 15+ years in practicing immigration law, Ms. Varghese has experienced almost every business immigration issue. An aggressive practitioner, she provides expert immigration opinions and advises clients ranging from franchise owners, startup CEOs, business executives, investors to traders.
Wednesday, July 28
|Yes, I am an FACC Member|
|Not a member (Call us at 202-640-1806 if you'd like to become one)|