Le Beaujolais Nouveau est arrivé ! Register here
- Travel to French soil and celebrate with us for an unforgettable evening of delicious food, wine and music. No plane ticket required.
- What better way to celebrate the end of the 2022 wine harvest in style than at the Embassy of France at DC’s only official celebration?
- In order to limit the number of tickets available and to make your experience not only first-class but also healthy, this is a VIP Exclusive event
Enjoy unlimited Beaujolais Nouveau all night long as well as excellent red, white and rose wines, Champagnes and bubblies, savor some delicious French food and listen to beautiful live music.
This is the Wine Event Of The Year!
Join us for a joyous and lively evening featuring:
- Delicious French food prepared by:
- Chef Daniel Labonne, Executive Chef at the Embassy of France
- Chef Hughes Cossard, Chef/Culinary Instructor at Stratford University and President/Owner of FoodExpression
- Open bar all night
- Beaujolais Nouveau all night
- Champagne and bubblies from France
- Excellent red, white and rose wines from Bordeaux, Burgundy, Loire Valley, Alsace. Rhone, Provence, etc.
- European Beers
- Music all night
- The Reservoir Frogs, the official band of the French Embassy - enjoy the live talents of the famed French Embassy's band. As if you were strolling down the Champs Elysees with a glass of wine in hand. The mood is set: it's a celebration!
- Entertainment all night
- Wine tastings
- Cooking demos
- French photo backgrounds for great-looking selfies
4 Types of Tickets:
- Premier Cru VIP: Enjoy the entire evening of wine, food, music and entertainment.
- Grand Cru Table Service for Singles: You will seat at a reserved table in a roped-off prime area but with up to 3 other guests, with unlimited Champagne, wine and personal service all night. Very limited number of tables so reserve early. An opportunity to make new friends!
- Château Table Service for Couples (table for 2): You will seat at a reserved table for just you two, in a roped-off prime area, with unlimited Champagne, wine and personal service all night. Very limited number of tables so reserve early.
- Chateau Table Service for up to 4: You will seat at a reserved table with up to 3 of your friends, in a roped-off prime area with unlimited Champagne, wine and personal service all night. Very limited number of tables so reserve early.
Please note that in order to ensure the safety of the event for all, the program has been especially tailored to ensure everyone not only has an enjoyable time during the evening, but also a safe time. We are also limiting the number of tickets sold to 200. They will go fast so register early.
Optional Take Home Food and Wine Packages:
Packages will be available for pickup when you leave the event.
France je t'aime Package:
- 1 bottle of Chateau Bordeaux La Grande Metairie (Bordeaux - Red Wine)
- 1 bottle of Saumur Grande Reserve (Chenin Blanc - Dry White Wine
- 1 Cote d'Or Chocolate tablet
- An assortment of French products from France: Confiture Bonne Maman, Cookies Lu, La Mere Poulard, etc*
France je t'adore Package:
- Everything in France je t'aime package plus:
- 1 bottle of real Champagne from Champagne (Champagne Pierre Mignon, the preferred Champagne of the French Foreign Ministry)
France nous t'adorons - Package For 2
- Everything in France je t'adore package, except double! Share the Love of France!
- To ensure maximum safety for all our guests, proof of vaccination is required for entry.
- French-American Chamber of Commerce members get 20% off. Enter FACC promo code FACCBN22 in the ticket of your choice. Please note that membership will be verified immediately upon registration.
- For security reasons, all persons attending the event must be registered via this site. No multiple registrations under a single name. ID will be required to enter the Embassy grounds.
- This is a fundraiser: please help the FACC continue to organize great events.
- It is also an excellent opportunity to stock up on excellent wine and food.
- For security reasons, there will be no parking inside the Embassy. Public parking is available on Reservoir Rd and across the street at Georgetown University Hospital's parking garage.
- This is an adult-only event. No one under 21 allowed.
- Dress Code: Cocktail attire. French accents welcome.
- No refunds.
Saturday, November 19th 2022
4101 Reservoir Rd NW
French Embassy, 4101 Reservoir Rd NW
Washington, DC 20007-20007