This webinar is your step-by-step guide to seizing opportunities in the United States. It’s for entrepreneurs like you who are thinking about expanding internationally, or are seeking to improve the results of an existing foreign venture.
The webinar covers everything from how to make sure your company is ready to choosing the best markets for your business. It also discusses such crucial matters as, how to find local partners and plan and execute your market entry strategy. And it explains how to raise smart funds and secure the most suitable U.S. entrepreneur visa successfully.
Along the way, you will hear from outstanding foreign entrepreneurs who have successfully expanded their companies into USA.
A. How To Start, Fund and Scale Your Business in The USA
- How And Where Do You Start A Company In The U.S.?
- What Is The Minimum Investment For Launching Your Product or Service In The U.S.?
- How To Open A Bank Account Without Going To The U.S.?
- M&A: How To Acquire A U.S. Company And Synergize With The Foreign Business?
- How To Put U.S. Free Trade Agreements With 20 Countries To Your Benefit?
- Non-Resident Can’t Raise Funds From The U.S. Banks? You Have Alternatives!
- How To Hire Right In The U.S.? Should You Hire Locally or Transfer From Your Foreign Company?
- 7 Steps To Build A Winning Market Entry Strategy
- Build, Buy or Partner: Choosing The Mode of Entry
- Winning Strategies For Achieving Growth & Scale
- 13 Ways To Raise Funds In The U.S.
- How To Get Ready For The U.S. Market
- How To Choose The Type Of Business Entity: Corporation, LLC, LLP
- Key Tax & Legal Considerations That You Must Understand
B.U.S. Immigration Strategies
- When Do I Need A U.S. Visa, And How Can I Get One?
- International Entrepreneur Parole Program – The New Kid On The Block
- O-1 Visa For Entrepreneurs – How To Demonstrate ‘Extraordinary’ Eligibility?
- L-1 Visa For Opening A New Office In The U.S. – Things You Should Know
- E Visas For Treaty Investors And Treaty Traders – How To Qualify?
- E-2 Visa For Citizens Of China, India & Other Non-Treaty Countries
- How To Choose Between L-1 Visa and E Visas (E-1 and E-2)
- TN Visa: When Is It An Effective Option?
- Green Cards – Can They Be An Effective Entry Strategy?
- B-1 Visa: Why Understanding Permissible Business Activities Is Vital
- Strategic Considerations In Selecting The Right Visa Option
C.Typical Case Scenarios
D.PLUS: Q&A With The Attorney & Business Advisors
Ancy S. Varghese
U.S. Immigration Attorney
Ms. Ancy Varghese, a U.S. Immigration Lawyer, will provide an overview of the various U.S. work visas for entrepreneurs, startup founders, business owners and executives, and will share practical tips on how to identify and get an appropriate U.S. startup visa to start and grow your business in the U.S.
With 15+ years in practicing immigration law, Ms. Varghese has experienced almost every business immigration issue. An aggressive practitioner, she provides expert immigration opinions and advises clients ranging from startup entrepreneurs, CEOs, business executives, investors, software professionals, researchers & scientists to artists.
U.S. Entrepreneur, Investor, Business Advisor
Mr. Ramineni began as a young immigrant, was recognized early on by the U.S. Government as one of the extraordinary foreign nationals. He self-established himself as a successful entrepreneur, and has grown to be a mentor of other businesses. It should come as no surprise that The Los Angeles Times featured Mr. Ramineni on the front page together with President Obama as part of the U.S. trade delegation to India. He was the lead investor at the prestigious Global Entrepreneurship Summit and together with Ivanka Trump he represented USA. He currently counsels companies from over 25 countries, travels with the Presidents on trade trips, works together with Department of Commerce on increasing FDI into the U.S. and presents at global events.
InfoBeans is the growth story of a Digital Transformation and Software Product Engineering Company that has acquired 2 companies in the last 2 years, and their stock price has quadrupled in the last 1 year. Mr. Bohra will share the numerous challenges they faced along the way, especially those related to building the US company from scratch, transferring employees from Indian operations, striking the right balance between US and foreign employees, payroll and employment taxes, and acquiring US companies for growth and scaling.