In the spirit of reciprocity and international understanding, the FACC training program for Americans in France brings together qualified young Americans aspiring to work in France, and companies interested in hosting them for up to 18 months.
Since 1992, ICDP has partnered with French government agencies in order to administer this transatlantic exchange program, and to assist our candidates in obtaining the visa and work authorization they need as quickly as possible. Through our partnership with the French Government agency Office des Migrations Internationales, the FACC’s International Career Development Programs sponsor training visas for American students and recent graduates to work in France. Click here for our brochure.
The FACC provides tools and resources to assist young Americans seeking employment in France, and connects French-based companies in recruiting top American candidates. How does the visa process work?
2) Secure a job offer in France
3) Contact the FACC for visa sponsorship application materials (completed by you and your host company)
4) After we receive your application materials, the approval process takes 4-6 weeks
5) Visit the French Consulate nearest your hometown in the U.S. to obtain your visa once your application has been approved
6) Start your professional training in France
American citizens who are between the ages of 18 and 35 and are currently enrolled in college and/or possess a college degree
Most private and public businesses
Please note that the FACC NY Chapter is handling this type of procedures: for any information, please contact Ms. Joannah Bell, Jbell@faccnyc.org
© 2018 CCI FRANCE WASHINGTON