The French-American Chamber of Commerce of Washington DC is a membership organization for French and American companies and individuals in the DC metro area with an interest in France and French-American economic and commercial relations. As a member you will become part of an international network and invited to high-level events throughout the year.
The French-American Chamber of Commerce (FACC) is part of a network of 107 French Chambers of Commerce and Industry Abroad (FCCIA), which is the largest private French network in the world with a combined membership base of more than 28,000 companies. Founded in 1896, the FACC consists of 18 U.S. chapters, all dedicated to supporting businesses with a stake in bilateral trade policy, economic relations and market developments.
Founded in 1987, the Washington D.C. Chapter of the FACC is a private, not-for-profit, commercial service organization, a 501(c)6. Our main missions are to provide a platform for exchange and networking at the service of Franco-American firms in the greater Washington, DC region, support the development and prosperity of our member firms, promote the interests of our 200+ members to key decision makers, and support and develop trade and investment between France and the United States.
The Washington, DC Chapter includes 200 members, coming from SMEs and entrepreneurs to blue chip companies. The diversity and quality of our members – 50% of which are non-French nationals – largely contributes to our success as a premier networking and business development organization. The FACC – Washington, DC Chapter is funded solely through membership dues, sponsorships, and proceeds from events and services.
We are committed to providing the highest level of service to our members and invite you to experience the unique rewards of membership. As a member of the Washington DC Chapter of the French-American Chamber of Commerce, you may benefit from a wide scope of programs and activities. Benefits include, but are not limited to the following:
• Meet fellow professionals from the French-American business community at our informative events which include networking receptions in a collegial atmosphere.
• Attend high-level briefings by renowned keynote speakers and panelists providing leading-edge insight into current issues facing international businesses.
• Promote your company and leverage visibility from sponsorship of an event.
• Access members worldwide through the global Online Membership Directory, hosted by the Union of French Chambers of Commerce and Industry Abroad.
• Take advantage of resources and services provided solely by the FACC WDC and exclusively to FACC members:
- Preferred member rates for FACC and partner events.
- J-1 Visa Program for interns and trainees.
- Programme Privileges member benefits program.
- CareerConnect recruitment service.
- FACC Member Travel Center online booking portal with agent assistance.
- Member-hosted webinars.
- Participation in the Annual Meeting of Members.
Select from four membership levels designed to satisfy a wide range of profiles:
• Councillor $1,800
• Corporate $900
• Small Business $450
• Associate $300
Membership is valid for one year, starting in the month your payment is received. All new members and renewing members are featured in the FACC WDC website www.faccwdc.org and monthly newsletter.
Please direct your membership questions to our Executive Director, Carla de Chassy:
We look forward to welcoming you to the FACC – Washington, DC Chapter!
© 2019 CCI FRANCE WASHINGTON