February 07, 2019
There is no better way to start the new year than an exclusive Champagne open bar evening at the Residence of the Ambassador of France.
The French-American Chamber of Commerce invites you to participate to its 4th annual La Soirée Champagne! The event will be hosted in the private Residence of the Ambassador of France, Gérard Araud, in his presence. This is the perfect occasion to enjoy a rare opportunity to taste different Champagnes from France's best, while at the same time mingle with the Chamber's Board of Directors as well as Chamber members and friends, high-ranking diplomats and VIPs.
In addition to the open-bar Champagne, there will be an upscale finger-food cocktail prepared by the Residence's Chef, to pair with the Champagne! The Soirée will also feature live music.
The Residence: From a portrait of Lafayette to a bust of Benjamin Franklin to Empire-style couches, neo-classical tapestries and other works of contemporary art, the residence is home to numerous treasures.
Some of the residence’s featured works of art came from the collections of the Louvre museum, while others were donated by diplomatic officials or other French ambassadors over the 80 years that the home has belonged to the French government.
The Champagne: just like last year, we will have some of the best Champagne in the world. Some of our selections:
- Champagne Roger-Constant Lemaire, Cuvee Roger-Constant 2008, Prestige Tête de Cuvée only 1200 bottles made (retail $625)
- Champagne Roger-Constant Lemaire, Cuvee Hautes-Prieres 2009, Blanc de Blancs Millesime, Chardonnay, 3600 bottles made (retail $305)
- Champagne Roger-Constant Lemaire, Cuvee Trianon
- Champagne Roger-Constant Lemaire,Rose de Saignee Limite
- Champagne Roger-Constant Lemaire Cuvee Trianon
- Champagne Roger-Constant Lemaire Rose de Saignee Limite
- Dom Perignon
- Moet et Chandon
Dress Code: Cocktail Attire.
When: Thursday, Feb 7, 2018, 6:00-8:30pm
(Snow date: Feb 28)
Where: Residence of France
2221 Kalorama Rd, NW
Washington, DC 20008
Fees: $175 members, $239 non-members until Jan 19
Prices subject to go up at any time
Complimentary Valet Parking is included in your ticket purchase.
Please note that all ticket sales are final. No refund.
© 2019 CCI FRANCE WASHINGTON