November 17, 2017
Le Beaujolais Nouveau est arrivé!
What better way to celebrate the end of the 2017 wine harvest in style than at the Embassy of France at DC’s only official celebration?
Enjoy unlimited Beaujolais Nouveau all night long, sample food from some of Washington’s best French restaurants, and dance the night away at The Wine Event Of The Year!
New to 2017, upgrade your Beaujolais experience by reserving a VIP Chateau table for you and your closest friends!
Join us for a joyous and lively evening featuring:
French buffet prepared by leading DC restaurants as well as the Embassy of France's chefs
French breads, cheeses, pâtés and pastries
Open bar of free-flowing Beaujolais Nouveau wine
Cash bar for all other drinks (beers, red, white & Champagne)
To complement the libations, festivities will include a local Washington DJ and dancing, an online and silent auction, and a raffle.
- Grand Cru VIP: Allows you to get in at 6:30pm. During this hour and a half, you will enjoy delicious hors-d'oeuvres and special wines in an open bar setting (open bar ends at 8:00p). Of course, you can then stay for the rest of the night.
- Château Table Service (table for up to 4): From 6:30pm to midnight (includes VIP hour). Includes a reserved table and 2 bottles of Champagne. Very limited number of tables. Please reserve early.
- Premier Cru Tickets (8pm to midnight): Includes free food buffet and Beaujolais open bar. Cash bar for all other wines/drinks.
- French-American Chamber of Commerce members get 20% off. Please use promo code FACCBN17. Please note that membership will be verified immediately upon registration. If you are not yet a member and would like to become one, please contact us.
- For security reasons, all persons attending the event must be registered via this site. No multiple registrations under a single name. ID will be required to enter the Embassy grounds.
- Also for security reasons, there is no parking available inside the Embassy. Public parking is available on Reservoir Rd and across the street at Georgetown University Hospital's parking garage. Using a transportation service such as Uber or Lyft is recommended.
- The organizers invite people in wheelchairs or with reduced mobility to contact us via email as soon as possible, and at least 24 hours prior to the event.
- This is an adult-only event. No one under 21 allowed.
- Dress Code: Cocktail attire. French accents (bleu, blanc, rouge) welcome.
- No refunds.
© 2017 CCI FRANCE WASHINGTON